$19.34 online 
$26.00 list price save 25%
Earn 97 plum® points
Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

The vampire Staz is one of the most powerful district bosses in the demon world, fending off everyone who dares challenge him. But secretly, the fearsome Staz is obsessed with human culture, especially video games, manga, and everything that comes from Japan! When a Japanese girl wanders into the demon world, Staz can't wait to meet the human and learn everything he can about her world. Unfortunately, before he's able to ask her anything, the girl is killed by one of his would-be usurpers, leaving just her bare soul behind. Staz vows to help the girl restore her body and return to her former life-especially since it means taking a trip to the human world himself!
Yuuki Kodama is a Japanese manga artist who creates comic series for young men, including Blood Lad.
Title:Blood Lad, Vol. 1Format:PaperbackDimensions:352 pages, 7.75 × 5 × 1.25 inPublished:December 11, 2012Publisher:Yen PressLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:0316228958

ISBN - 13:9780316228954

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 4 out of 5 by from Good randomly picked this up in my local indigo and the story is well done
Date published: 2017-04-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from One of the first manga i bought in Canada My aunt bought me this as a Christmas gift in 2013, and that was the start of my Blood lad journey collection. I fell in love with slow-paced romance and the art style. Definitely worth checking out.
Date published: 2016-11-24
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Now One of my Favorite Manga Series!!! I grew up on fantasy shows so this was right up my alley, and I watched the anime and enjoyed it, but since it didn't have a conclusive ending I decided to track down the manga. I'm not a big fan of the fanservice stuff, but the great story line and humour always ended up distracting me from my annoyance. I currently own all 6 volumes, and the story line and character development keeps getting better and better. This has turned into one of my favorite series. I'm really glad I gave this a try.
Date published: 2016-01-09