$12.55

Earn 63 plum® points

Prices and offers may vary in store

Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

Takagi Fujimaru may seem like a regular high school student, but behind the cheery facade lies a genius hacker by the name of Falcon. When his father is framed for a murder, Falcon uses his brilliant hacking skills to try and protect his sister and clear his father's name. However, he finds that his father, an agent in an elite government agency, was involved with something far more complex than a simple murder. A terrorist group is plotting against the city of Tokyo and it is up to Falcon, with the help of his friends to unravel the twisted plans set in place to kill millions of people.
Ryumon Ryou is a Japanese manga author. The author lives in Japan.
Title:Bloody Monday 1Format:PaperbackDimensions:208 pages, 7.5 × 5.01 × 0.65 inPublished:August 23, 2011Publisher:Kodansha ComicsLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1935429221

ISBN - 13:9781935429227

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Plot This manga is about a japanese hacker nicknamed Falcon who is recruited by "Third-I" which is a anti-terrorist police force to help them stop the outbreak of a genocide virus, as well as aid them in capturing the terrorists and heping them save people in general. Full of suspense, psycological battles, fights, and death. If you don't like th sound of that (its also VERY graphic) then you probably should not buy it. P.S. I have read this series before, so I do know what I am talking about
Date published: 2011-02-26