Based on the successful blog, a smart guide that uses wry humor and real-life examples to demystify the basics of money for Millennials.
27-year-old personal finance expert Erin Lowry is the cash-savvy friend every 20- and 30-something needs. Instead of complicated 401k strategies and jargon-filled debt advice, her hilarious, easy-to-understand guide is the perfect way for financial management newbies to get their money in order or elevate their personal finance know-how. Broke Millennial includes essential lessons in tricky money matters to take you from in debt and overwhelmed to informed and financially empowered, such as:
· Managing student loan and credit card debt
· Budgeting and reaching financial benchmarks
· Negotiating an entry-level salary
· Splitting the bill with cash-strapped friends
· Navigating financial issues in serious relationships, and more
Filled with practical suggestions and speaking specifically to issues that Millennials face as they age into adulthood, Broke Millennial is a fresh roadmap to financial literacy for a new generation.