Bungo Stray Dogs, Vol. 1 by Kafka AsagiriBungo Stray Dogs, Vol. 1 by Kafka Asagiri

Bungo Stray Dogs, Vol. 1

byKafka AsagiriContribution bySango Harukawa

Paperback | December 20, 2016

Pricing and Purchase Info

$15.77 online 
$17.00 list price save 7%
Earn 79 plum® points
Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

Having been kicked out of the orphanage, a despairing young man by the name of Atsushi Nakajima rescues a strange man from a suicide attempt--Osamu Dazai. Turns out that Dazai is part of an armed-detective agency staffed by individuals whose supernatural powers take on a literary bent!
Kafka Asagiri is the creator and author ofBungo Stray Dogs. Sango Harukawa is the artist ofBungo Stray Dogs.
Title:Bungo Stray Dogs, Vol. 1Format:PaperbackDimensions:192 pages, 7.62 × 5 × 0.62 inPublished:December 20, 2016Publisher:Yen PressLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:0316554707

ISBN - 13:9780316554701

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from I LOVE IT SO MUCH honestly all the characters have great development, and I LOVE DAZAI SM
Date published: 2017-12-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love this! This series is another under-rated manga/anime series. It's packed with action and comical moments and you'd definitely want more. From reading almost all of the volumes out so far, there is some violence (which can be quite intense), so I would say that this series is for those at least age 13+.
Date published: 2017-11-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Amazing book! This has an amazing plot, with great characters. Lots of plot twists too!
Date published: 2017-08-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I LOVE IT! AMAZING MANGA AND ANIME I REALLY RECOMMEND IT!
Date published: 2017-04-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Fantastic series! So glad to see this being translated here! It is a wonderful series full of action and mystery. Each character in the series is named after a famous Japanese author and their abilities are based on the stories they have written and things that occurred in their lives. Very interesting and handles a large cast of fascinating characters.
Date published: 2016-12-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Can't wait for the action to continue! It's really interesting, how everyone have their own super powers. Can't wait to see what's next
Date published: 2016-12-02