Camilla Lackberg Crime Thrillers 1 and 2: The Ice Princess, The Preacher

Kobo ebook | March 3, 2011

byCamilla Lackberg

not yet rated|write a review
The first two captivating Detective Patrick Hedstrom and Erica Falck psychological thrillers, available together for the first time. The Ice Princess, Camilla Lackberg’s stunning debut, sees writer Erica Falck return to her hometown of Fjällbacka after the funeral of her parents. She’s shocked to find a community on the brink of tragedy. A childhood friend’s body has been found in an icy bath, her wrists slashed – but was it really suicide? Meanwhile, local detective Patrik Hedström is following his own suspicions about the case. It’s only when they start working together that the truth begins to emerge about a small town with a deeply disturbing past… We return to Fjällbacka in The Preacher where Erica and Patrik are now living together and expecting their first child. Twenty years ago of two young women disappeared while holidaying in the peaceful resort. Now their remains have been discovered, along with a fresh victim, sending the town into shock. When another girl goes missing, Patrik’s attention focuses on the Hults, a feuding clan of misfits, religious fanatics and criminals. Which of this family’s dark secrets will provide the vital clue?

Pricing and Purchase Info

$14.99

Available for download
Not available in stores

From the Publisher

The first two captivating Detective Patrick Hedstrom and Erica Falck psychological thrillers, available together for the first time. The Ice Princess, Camilla Lackberg’s stunning debut, sees writer Erica Falck return to her hometown of Fjällbacka after the funeral of her parents. She’s shocked to find a community on the brink of traged...

Format:Kobo ebookPublished:March 3, 2011Publisher:HARPERCOLLINS PUBLISHERSLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:0007435746

ISBN - 13:9780007435746

Look for similar items by category:

Customer Reviews of Camilla Lackberg Crime Thrillers 1 and 2: The Ice Princess, The Preacher

Reviews

Rated 3 out of 5 by from Passable I enjoyed the first two novels but found The Stonecutter to random and far too whiny. Way too negative and had trouble finishing it.
Date published: 2015-10-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Ice Princess My first book by this author , awesome , well written , well planned out , loved the characters , will definitely read her next book
Date published: 2015-10-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Camilla Lackberg First time I have read any of her books. Preview looked so good I bought the 1st set of three. I have now bought the next set. They are excellent
Date published: 2015-08-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The Ice Princess, THe Preache, The Stone Cutter Oh my goodness, I really enjoyed these stories. I wanted to read them more slowly than I did but I had to know who, what and where. I was sad to actually come to the end of each story simply because I did not want them to end. I will continue to order Camilla's stories. I consistently changed my mind on " who done it".
Date published: 2015-07-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The Ice Princess Great book . The plot took lots of twists and turns. Very well written and kept you on your toes. .
Date published: 2015-06-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Camila Lack berg books Very well written and engaging. 10 out of 10. Looked forward to the next page and the next. The characters are well developed. The scenery is well described and the plot is devious and mysterious
Date published: 2015-03-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Couldn't put down! This trilogy was my first exposure to Camila's work. I loved all three of them. I quite enjoy how she has a couple-few story lines and pulls them all together at the end. It keeps you guessing so you keep turning the pages.
Date published: 2015-03-01
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Camilla Lackberg Three good reads, each story got better with more twists & turns that kept you guessing . Will get more of her stories .
Date published: 2015-02-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Crime thrillers 1_3 3 great reads love the twist ending , cant wait for the next edition need to know what happens next.
Date published: 2015-02-08
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Nice introduction to this author I enjoyed the way the story unfolded but kept me guessing. So many twists and turns kept me hooked! I look forward to reading more from this series.
Date published: 2015-02-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from exciting reading Her books are extremely interesting you never know where they are going just as you think you have figured it all out they change Love all the characters and interaction amongst them The background stories and family sagas are a nice way to move around the mysteries Its fun having 3 books in one and being able to continue the story through to the conclusion I have enjoyed each story and will continue reading her books
Date published: 2015-01-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Couldn't put the series down Lackberg leaves you wanting to know what happens next - the next line, the next chapter, the next book There's always a little teaser at the end to carry you forward to the next book. Addictive.
Date published: 2015-01-13
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Camilla Lackberg I found these intriguing and they kept me thinking! I love the way the novels build on each other, I am going to find the next one she has written!
Date published: 2015-01-13
Rated 3 out of 5 by from The ice princess and the preacher Two good stories
Date published: 2014-11-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Fabulous. I have found my new favorite author. This story is a cracker.
Date published: 2013-11-03
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Camilla Lackberg Another very readable & enjoyable story.
Date published: 2013-07-05
Rated 4 out of 5 by from 3 Swedish crime thriller novel: The Really enjoyable reading...looking forward to more from this author. Smartly done!
Date published: 2013-06-24
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Refreshing and powerful I really enjoyed her characters, their common sense and the way she unwinds the individuals story's into one just bought two more of her books
Date published: 2010-10-22