Camp 30

Kobo ebook | July 26, 2005

byEric Walters

not yet rated|write a review
The thrilling sequel to Camp X, winner of the Silver Birch Award

Jack and George have barely recovered from their ordeal in Camp X when they are relocated to Bowmanville, Ontario, where their mother has been offered a clerking job in a prisoner of war camp holding the highest ranking German officers.

Soon the boys are offered the after-school job of delivering the camp's mail, and Canadian agents ask them to keep their eyes and ears open for possible escape plans. For, as the boys are told, it is a matter of loyalty to their homeland that the German prisoners must try to escape, even if it costs them their lives—and the lives of two boys in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Pricing and Purchase Info

$6.99

Available for download
Not available in stores

From the Publisher

The thrilling sequel to Camp X, winner of the Silver Birch Award Jack and George have barely recovered from their ordeal in Camp X when they are relocated to Bowmanville, Ontario, where their mother has been offered a clerking job in a prisoner of war camp holding the highest ranking German officers. Soon the boys are offered the after...

Format:Kobo ebookPublished:July 26, 2005Publisher:PRH Canada Young ReadersLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:0143181467

ISBN - 13:9780143181460

Customer Reviews of Camp 30

Reviews

Rated 4 out of 5 by from Good Read Reviewed by Grade Five student Robert M. This book is a great sequel to Camp X. Same characters, same plot, but why didn't I rate it 5 stars? Because almost the same thing happens in Camp X. I thought Camp X was much better, but this one's still good.
Date published: 2008-05-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from An Amazing Thriller! This amazing thriller once again made by an amazing author: Eric Walters. Camp 30 is a total sucess and is a perfect sequel to Camp X. All I wanted to do is read for the weekend to finish it. I will never forget this book!
Date published: 2007-01-03