Canadian Curriculum Mathsmart 5: A Concise Grade 5 Math Workbook Packed With Practice, Explanations, And Tips by Popular Book CompanyCanadian Curriculum Mathsmart 5: A Concise Grade 5 Math Workbook Packed With Practice, Explanations, And Tips by Popular Book Company

Canadian Curriculum Mathsmart 5: A Concise Grade 5 Math Workbook Packed With Practice, Explanations…

byPopular Book Company

Paperback | January 1, 2013

Pricing and Purchase Info

$6.38 online 
$6.99 list price save 8%
Earn 32 plum® points

Prices and offers may vary in store

Quantity:

Ships within 1-2 weeks

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

Canadian Curriculum MathSmart provides curriculum-based units with systematic and progressive practice to ensure that children understand the concepts and master the necessary skills. Step-by-step exaplanations and Math tips are provided along the way. Also included are one midway test and one final test.
About Popular Book Company: With over twenty years' experience, Popular Book Company (Canada) Ltd. is the leading publisher of quality workbooks and other learning materials for preschool, elementary, and high school children. All our curriculum-based products help children grasp the current Canadian Curricula in the core subject areas...
Title:Canadian Curriculum Mathsmart 5: A Concise Grade 5 Math Workbook Packed With Practice, Explanations…Format:PaperbackDimensions:80 pages, 11.25 × 8.25 × 0.19 inPublished:January 1, 2013Publisher:Popular Book Co. (Canada) Ltd.Language:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1927042143

ISBN - 13:9781927042144

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best math workbook out there As a math tutor this is the number 1 book i recommend that parents purchase before I begin my sessions. Easy tutorials for kids to review in case they've forgotten my explanations. The questions get increasingly difficult in the chapter but its easy and difficult enough to help students improve. Challenging but not too much! Its also easy for parents to correct their kids work over the summer time when they do the final reviews!
Date published: 2018-06-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Helps students improve their level and understanding! great word problems Great workbook to help students advance in their current math curriculum or even prepare them for the upcoming school year. The tutorials are straight forward even non-experienced parents can understand and the answers at the end help correct the students hard work!
Rated 5 out of 5 by from amazing good level and keeps my students busy over the summer. Great tutorials for independent study or with parents