Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card 1 by ClampCardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card 1 by Clamp

Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card 1

byClamp

Paperback | December 19, 2017

Pricing and Purchase Info

$14.85 online 
$14.99 list price
Earn 74 plum® points

Prices and offers may vary in store

Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

Seventeen years after the original Cardcaptor Sakura manga ended, CLAMP returns with more magical clow card adventures!

Clear Card picks up right where Cardcaptor Sakura left off, with Sakura and Syaoran starting junior high school. With the Final Judgment passed, Sakura thinks school life will be quiet, but then all her cards suddenly turn blank! The mysterious new power she discovers will change how she thinks about her powers...
Title:Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card 1Format:PaperbackDimensions:160 pages, 7.49 × 5.03 × 0.51 inPublished:December 19, 2017Publisher:Kodansha ComicsLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1632365375

ISBN - 13:9781632365378

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Not as much happening in a volume as the original series, but it's great to see the plot develop and Sakura being the awesome kid she is.
Date published: 2018-02-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from SPECTACULAR I recently found out they are continuing the series in the anime and I just saw this manga and I had to buy it. I'm a huge fan since I was a little kid. The adventures of capturing the cards and romance between Sakura and Li were the main highlights I adored. <3
Date published: 2018-01-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from gonna collect them all interesting story love the story of this series great stories
Date published: 2017-12-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from It's get more & more interesting love the story of this series the plots are interesting, more developments for MC
Date published: 2017-11-13