Your prescription for a thriving career in medicine!
Careers in medicine are tremendously rewarding; they're also fiercely competitive. In order to compete, you need to begin with a clear plan: What will you specialize in? Where will you go to med school? How will you finance it?
Careers in Medicine has the answers. Here, you'll discover all the information you need to find a satisfying and secure job doing what you love. Whether your interests lie in emergency work, private practice, or caring for the elderly, this guide will help you:
- Clearly understand your various career options
- Key in on the specialty most suited for you--from pediatrics to geriatrics to osteopathy
- Know what to expect when you start out
- Find the education and training you'll need to stay ahead of the competition
- Familiarize yourself with current salaries, benefits, and the best job prospects