This volume incorporates practical methods at the level of molecular, cellular, and whole organism biology in vertebrate and invertebrate models. It presents straightforward protocols written step-by-step for state-of-the-art techniques with the emphasis on single-cell resolution procedures.
* Provides straightforward, current protocols and critical appraisals
* Includes diverse analysis of cellular and molecular techniques
* Presents everything from whole-organ cultures to electrophysiological approaches
* Details a variety of methods for interfering with gene function in various species
* Offers multiple illusions of in situ hybridization, immunostaining, and apoptosis