Change Your Life In 30 Days: A Journey To Finding Your True Self by Rhonda Britten

Change Your Life In 30 Days: A Journey To Finding Your True Self

byRhonda Britten

Paperback | February 1, 2005

not yet rated|write a review

Pricing and Purchase Info

$16.73 online 
$17.00
Earn 84 plum® points

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Not available in stores

about

Rhonda Britten, Life Coach on NBC's hit show Starting Over, guides readers on a 30-day step-by-step journey to help define goals and make extraordinary life changes in their lives, using practical insights, exercises, and inspiring wisdom.

For those who want to make a major life change but have been too locked in fear to start, the answers lie within this book.

About The Author

Rhonda Britten can be seen life-coaching five days a week on NBC's Starting Over (winner of a 2005 Emmy Award), as well as in the U.K. on Channel 5's Help Me Rhonda and on PBS. As the founder of the Fearless Living Institute, she trains life coaches, facilitates workshops, and speaks internationally. She is the author of Fearless Livin...
Fearless Loving
Fearless Loving

by Rhonda Britten

$13.99

Available for download

Not available in stores

Fearless Living
Fearless Living

by Rhonda Britten

$14.99

Available for download

Not available in stores

Do I Look Fat In This?: Get Over Your Body and On With Your Life
Do I Look Fat In This?: Get Over Your Body and On With Your Life

by Rhonda Britten

$13.99

Available for download

Not available in stores

Details & Specs

Title:Change Your Life In 30 Days: A Journey To Finding Your True SelfFormat:PaperbackDimensions:272 pages, 8.91 × 6 × 0.73 inPublished:February 1, 2005Publisher:Penguin Publishing GroupLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:039953069X

ISBN - 13:9780399530692

Customer Reviews of Change Your Life In 30 Days: A Journey To Finding Your True Self

Reviews

Extra Content

Editorial Reviews

"An inspiring, life-saving book. I recommend it to anyone looking to make his or her life better."