Child Star: Part 1

byJ.J. McAvoy

Kobo ebook | October 27, 2015

Pricing and Purchase Info

$2.65

Available for download

Not available in stores

about

CHILD STAR is a novel told in three parts. Each part is about 25,000 – 30,000 words.
**This is CHILD STAR: Part 1**
Amelia London is America's sweetheart. Noah Sloan is America's bad boy. Both are former child stars and once were lovers. When they are cast as the leads in the upcoming erotic suspense blockbuster—Sinners Like Us—they are forced to come to terms with the issues that tore them apart to begin with.
As the whole world watches, can they keep their secrets hidden? After all, everybody is a sinner…
***Read all three parts of J.J. McAvoy’s extraordinary new adult romantic suspense novel – CHILD STAR – and look for the full book, which will be released as an ebook and a paperback***
Title:Child Star: Part 1Format:Kobo ebookPublished:October 27, 2015Publisher:NYLALanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1943772274

ISBN - 13:9781943772278

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Couldn't Put It Down! I read this in one sitting, once I started I just couldn't put it down. I keep reading J.J. McAvoy's books and thinking, "Wow this is her best book yet! I can't imagine how she's going to top this" and then she freaking turns around and more then tops it. She hits it out of the freaking park! She is amazingly talented and if you haven't read any of her books yet, you should drop everything and pick up one of her books right now. Doesn't matter which one because they are all THAT good. Lets talk Amelia and Noah now. I don't actually read the many actor-actress books, and the fact that they're actually childstars is really what interested me and drew me in. Amelia and Noah were both childstars that acted together in their youth and even dated when they were teens. Fast forward a few years and they are both actors whose careers have dried up and they can't stand to be around each other. They both end up staring lovers in the next big book adaption of a romance. Even though in this first part and we only get a small portion of the movie world, I loved the acting scenes and I thought that the accurate portrayal of how crazy fans can get when a book gets adapted was fun to read. Especially since I'm often guilty of being one of those hard to please fans lol. I really loved Amelia and Noah, they had off the charts chemistry. Now this is a serial so because of that they do develop of relationship relatively quickly but since they had a pre-existing relationship I didn't feel like anything was rushed. I found Noah particularly interesting. We start with a very firm imagine of him and then by the end of this book he has really shown us so many more levels to him. I liked Amelia too, she was really funny and I also liked how sweet and sassy she was. I'm interested in seeing how she handles herself in the next book. I won't go into to much more detail so I don't spoiler anything, but I am definitely more then excited to read the rest of this series! ARC provided by NetGalley for an honest review
Date published: 2015-10-29