Chi's Sweet Home, Volume 12 by Konami KanataChi's Sweet Home, Volume 12 by Konami Kanata

Chi's Sweet Home, Volume 12

byKonami Kanata

Paperback | November 3, 2015

Pricing and Purchase Info

$15.26 online 
$16.95 list price
Earn 76 plum® points

Out of stock online

Available in stores

about

After so much time at her current residence the time has come for Chi to move to a new home. This new location will bring with it new faces, new smells, and plenty of new adventures. But before embarking on this move, this kitten will have to make an important decision. Choosing between home and family, something the Yamada clan had to do a while back, is going to be her greatest challenge yet.
Konami Kanata (pen name used by Kanata Konami) was born on July 3, 1958, in Nagano, Japan.  A veteran manga artist Konami made her professional debut in 1982 with the serialized comic Petit Cat Jam-Jam for Kodansha's semenal shoujo manga magazine NakaYoshi. The daughter of an elementary school teacher, most of Konami's stories are...
Title:Chi's Sweet Home, Volume 12Format:PaperbackDimensions:160 pages, 7 × 5 × 0.5 inPublished:November 3, 2015Publisher:Kodansha USALanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1941220258

ISBN - 13:9781941220252

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from A Great End to a Great Series This is the final volume of the Chi's Sweet Home Manga Series. Chi, a sweet little kitten, is finally reunited to her first family and mother. However, she can't forget the family who found her when she was lost and cared for her. This book wraps up the series and ties up loose ends. A lovely and emotional ride. #plumreview
Date published: 2017-08-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I’ve never said “kawaii” so many times. Utterly adorable If you love cats like I do, then immediately stop reading this review and go read this manga. For the rest of you, proceed to the next paragraph. Chi is a mischievous and adventurous newborn kitten who, while on a leisurely stroll with her family, finds herself lost. Seperated from the warmth and protection of her mother she feels distraught. Overcome with loneliness she breaks into tears in a large urban park meadow, when she is suddenly rescued by a young boy his mother. The kitty is then quickly and quietly whisked away into the warm and inviting Yamada family apartment...where pets are strictly not permitted. And then you embark on an adventure with this kitten you cannot stop but to love. Not that I don’t love classic black and white manga, this is bright and colorful and a lovely change of past from the traditional. The artwork is bright and stylish and the panels are easy to follow, and Chi the kitten behaves like a real one would (trust me, I grew up with cats, lots of cats). I was impressed with Konami's ability to convey kittenhood with such simple artwork. Unless you totally hate cats or are allergic to uber kawaiiness, you should give this anime a try. Chi’s Sweet Home is the best manga about a pet. It’s suitable for all ages, and you may even learn a few things about cats. #plumreview
Date published: 2016-11-14