Chocolat, Vol. 1

byJi-Sang Shin, Geo

Kobo ebook | March 26, 2013

Pricing and Purchase Info

$8.99

Available for download

Not available in stores

about

How far would you go to meet your favorite boy band? Kum-Ji was little late getting under the spell of the chart topping boy band DDL. Unable to join the DDL fan club, she almost gives up meeting her idols until she develops a cunning plan, becoming a top member of their rival fan club for a brand-new boy group, Yo-I (Chocolat). This way she can always be near Yo-I at all their concerts. Funnily enough Yo-I always seem to play the same shows with DDL. It's almost the perfect plan except it's really complicated being a super fan for one band when your heart lies with another. Follow the adventures of Kum-Ji in this full-blown romantic comedy as she tries to keep her scheme.
Title:Chocolat, Vol. 1Format:Kobo ebookPublished:March 26, 2013Publisher:Yen PressLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:0316229768

ISBN - 13:9780316229760

Look for similar items by category:

Customer Reviews of Chocolat, Vol. 1

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Awesome story! This manga series knows exactly the life of a fangirl is! The characters are well-drawn and absolutely hilarious. Like any shoujo story, there's yet another rival for love... at least hints of it so far which definately keeps you reading and cheer for the heroine. This is definately a good read and will sure to get you hooked!
Date published: 2006-06-05