byKate Perry

Kobo ebook | September 19, 2012

Pricing and Purchase Info

$5.99

Prices and offers may vary in store

Available for download

Not available in stores

about

"Perry is a storyteller, weaving magic wherever she goes, much to the delight of her millions of fans." - The Literary Shed 

When Treat Byrnes walks into her bookstore café, Eve Alexander wants to eat him up. Bad boy isn't her usual flavor, but for the sexy contractor, she's willing to take a walk on the wild side. 

Treat has a history of falling for damsels-in-distress, but Eve doesn't need rescuing. Not even when her café is sabotaged. Only when Treat finds out the saboteur is his own mother, he knows he has to do something before things go too far. 

Fall in love with the entire Laurel Heights series: 
Book 1: PERFECT FOR YOU 
Book 2: CLOSE TO YOU 
Book 3: RETURN TO YOU 
Book 4: LOOKING FOR YOU 
Book 5: DREAM OF YOU 
Book 6: SWEET ON YOU 
Book 7: TAMED BY YOU 
Book 8: HERE WITH YOU 
Novelette: ALL FOR YOU 
Book 9: MAD ABOUT YOU 
Book 10: LOVED BY YOU 
Novella: WRAPPED IN YOU

ABOUT KATE:
Kate writes about hope, and dreams, and the bonds of friendship and family. Her acclaimed novels have been #1 bestsellers around the world, and her books have been translated into several languages. All her stories feature sassy, independent women who just want love and earthy men full of heart who are more than able to rise to the occasion.

Title:Close to You: BOOK 2Format:Kobo ebookPublished:September 19, 2012Publisher:Kate PerryLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1939102022

ISBN - 13:9781939102027

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 3 out of 5 by from Sweet story A sweet story, with somehow a lower pace, but good enought to entertain. The characters could have been more developed... and by the way, Margaret deserve a story for herself, thought
Date published: 2015-06-16
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Average :- nothing special at all!! However I kind of like the characters and that will be the only thing to pull me back to read, The next book but NEVER at the price they are at!!
Date published: 2014-10-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Close to you Love this series
Date published: 2014-06-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Close to You Book 2 An atypical romance novel as it involves the difficulties a mother encounters in coping with the phases of life. Fortunately her son still gets the girl, the girl's business survives and the mother emerges with her sanity.
Date published: 2014-06-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from close to u this series keeps getting better by the book
Date published: 2014-02-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from close to u Best Book ive ever Read, i absolutely love the laurel heights series, these books are phenomenal!! Kate perry has love, romance, details. Everything that makes her books great, i would read them over and over again. I feel like im in the book and When ive finished a book im anxious to read the next.
Date published: 2014-02-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love This Book. This was one of the books that I started to read and couldn't put down. Eve is a great character.
Date published: 2014-01-29
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Love This Book. I liked this book and I like how Kate Perry writes. Can't wait for Book 3.
Date published: 2014-01-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love This Book. Another excellent book by Kate Perry, love this book and other's in this series, the characters Treat and Eve seem to come alive - making it a hard book to put down!
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Love This Book. I liked the suspense and thrill of the story.
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Love This Book. Good book. First romance i read ever and i enjoyed it.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love This Book. Great book, easy read. Loved the whole series!
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Love This Book. Great read for arainy vacation day. Finished in one day
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Love This Book. Just as good as the 1st book. Enjoy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love This Book. one of my favorite authors, actually the first book of hers that i read, since then i've bought and loved every single one, including this one. i loved how she manages to write about strong women who sound like fun at the same time. they're not perfect, they have issues, but it's not all drama with them. same with the guys-heroes, they're not perfect either but they're perfect for the heroines.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love This Book. Kate Perry novels are hard to put down. Wonderful stories
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love This Book. What's not to love?! Chocolate croissants, a manly man, some sass, and a little competition. I love how the whole series flows nicely together and I love how Kate Perry creates engaging characters that you'd just love to be, if you could.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love This Book. This was a very fun read! Main characters melded well, great supporting character too. Good humour and great sex!
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love This Book. Just love these Laurel Heights novels. Can not get enough. Kate Perry is one amazing writer. Once you start you just can't stop!!!!
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Love This Book. This is probably one of my most favourite books in the Laurel Heights series. I absolutely adore Treat and Eve; their obvious chemistry sizzles on each page. The scorching hot sex scenes help. ;) The side B story isn't quite as appealing, but I suspect many will find it pretty sweet, as well.