Deliver academic presentations with confidence
Collins English for Academic Purposes: Presenting gives you the skills you need to plan, prepare and deliver successful presentations at college or university.
Learn how to
- feel confident and relaxed when presenting in seminars or tutorials
- prepare concise and effective notes
- keep your audience interested
- anticipate problems
Collins English for Academic Purposes: Presenting will help you to make the most of your time at university.
- Clear information and practice exercises, with chapters on seminars, tutorials and poster presentations
- Audio CD with model language and effective presentation techniques
- Information on academic expectations - understand the requirements of studying at university
- Helpful tips and summaries
- Answer key and glossary
Presenting is part of a new six-book series to help international students achieve academic success at college or university. It is designed to support students who are studying, or preparing to study, at an English-speaking institution.
Suitable for students whose level of English is Upper Intermediate / CEF level B2 / IELTS 5.5 and higher.
Other titles in the Collins English for Academic Purposes series: Group Work . Lectures . Numbers . Research . Writing