Work together for academic success
Collins English for Academic Purposes: Group Work will give you the skills you need to work well with others, and help you feel confident contributing to group projects at university.
Through practical exercises and real-life case studies you will learn how to
- form effective groups
- assign roles
- establish rules
- deal with difficult group situations.
Collins English for Academic Purposes: Group Work will help you to make the most of your time at university.
- Ten chapters with clear information and practical exercises
- Real-life case studies from university students
- Information on academic expectations - understand the requirements of studying at university
- Helpful tips and summaries
- Answer key and glossary
Group Work is part of a new six-book series to help international students achieve academic success at college or university. It is designed to support students who are studying, or preparing to study, at an English-speaking institution.
Suitable for students whose level of English is Upper Intermediate / CEF level B2 / IELTS 5.5 and higher.
Other titles in the Collins English for Academic Purposes series: . Lectures . Numbers . Presenting . Research . Writing