Statistics and data for the non-specialist
At university you may be expected to analyse complex data and present your findings, whatever your area of study. Collins English for Academic Purposes: Numbers gives you the skills you need to make sense of data and numbers and the confidence to use them effectively in your work.
Learn how to
- interpret statistics and data
- conduct surveys
- evaluate and question results
- present numerical information clearly
Collins English for Academic Purposes: Numbers will help you to make the most of your time at university.
- Clear information and practical exercises
- Information on academic expectations - understand the requirements of studying at university
- Helpful tips and summaries
- Answer key and glossary
Numbers is part of a new six-book series to help international students achieve academic success at college or university. It is designed to support students who are studying, or preparing to study, at an English-speaking institution.
Suitable for students whose level of English is Upper Intermediate / CEF level B2 / IELTS 5.5 and higher.
Other titles in the Collins English for Academic Purposes series: Group Work . Lectures . Presenting . Writing . Research