This inviting coloring book takes you on a delightful tour of twenty panoramic London scenes—ranging from the familiar to the unexpected, from palaces to street markets to parks to architectural landmarks.
Discover a multitude of tiny details to admire and color in this dazzling collection that brings the city of London to life. From the familiar silhouettes of Tower Bridge and the Houses of Parliament to charming views along the canals of Little Venice and the beautiful Georgian streets of Spitalfields, every tile, cobblestone, London bus, and striped store awning awaits, whether you choose to color in a realistic style—with true-to-life shades—or prefer to use a more eccentric palate.
Let your imagination wander through this magnificent city—Color London showcases some of the best sites it has to offer, including:
- Tower Bridge
- Tate Modern art gallery
- Looking across the Thames from the London Eye to Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament
- Spitalfields, looking down Fournier Street
- Buckingham Palace, seen during the Changing of the Guard
- Columbia Road flower market
- Trafalgar Square, looking towards the National Gallery
- The Tower of London
- Piccadilly, looking towards the Ritz Hotel and Green Park
- The Natural History Museum with its Christmas-season ice skating rink
- Kensington Palace, looking towards the Orangery
- Covent Garden market and the Royal Opera House
- St Pancras Station
- Piccadilly Circus
- Greenwich from the Observatory, looking towards the National Maritime Museum—a gatefold panorama view across the City of London
- Notting Hill, Portobello Road market
- Little Venice, Regent’s Canal
- St Paul’s Cathedral
- Bloomsbury and the British Museum
- Chinatown from Shaftesbury Avenue
When you’ve finished, you can gently remove the perforated pages and display your masterpieces for friends and family to admire.