Color Me Your Way 5: How To Build Your Own Chicken Tractor For Healthy Hens And Soil by Pamela SmartColor Me Your Way 5: How To Build Your Own Chicken Tractor For Healthy Hens And Soil by Pamela Smart

Color Me Your Way 5: How To Build Your Own Chicken Tractor For Healthy Hens And Soil

byPamela Smart

Spiral Bound | March 7, 2017

Pricing and Purchase Info

$26.54 online 
$27.99 list price save 5%
Earn 133 plum® points
Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Not available in stores

about

Color Me 5 is the third book in the bestselling Color Me Your Way series. This whimsical coloring book, filled again with nature-based images, adds detailed hidden images for the coloring enthusiast to discover. Images in this book include more Northwest animals such as the ram, bear, moose, and ducks.
Pamela Smart is a self-taught artist influenced by her mother and the multicultural background of growing up in Hollywood, CA. She's had a love for both animals and art since she was a little girl, which led her to illustrate the bestselling family coloring book series Color Me Your Way . The mother of four children, she lives in Bois...
Title:Color Me Your Way 5: How To Build Your Own Chicken Tractor For Healthy Hens And SoilFormat:Spiral BoundDimensions:26 pages, 11 × 16.6 × 0.4 inPublished:March 7, 2017Publisher:FamiliusLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1944822666

ISBN - 13:9781944822668

Reviews