Tired of always being too hungry (and tired!) to make smart food choices? Ever wonder why the less food you try to eat, the more fat you seem to gain? Ready to start enjoying all your favorite foods and never see an ounce of weight gain? Cook This, Not That! 350-Calorie Meals - by David Zinczenko with Matt Goulding - is the ultimate cookbook for people who love to eat-even if they don't love to cook. The authors of the best-selling diet and weight loss series Eat This, Not That! teach you how easy it is to turn the expensive and unhealthy foods in America's restaurants into fat-blasting superfoods that cost just pennies-and take just minutes to make!
Can you believe...
- At Olive Garden, an order of Chicken Parmigiana will cost you half a day's calories-and a day and a half's worth of sodium! Cook our Chicken Parm recipe at home and save 730 calories and $9.94!
- At T.G.I.Friday's, a Santa Fe Chopped Salad carries a whopping 1,800 calories-the equivalent of three Pepperoni Personal Pan Pizzas from Pizza Hut! (You call that a salad???) Try the Cook This, Not That! home version and save 1,460 calories!
- Hungry for a panini? At Panera Bread, the Italian Combo on Ciabatta comes loaded with more than 1,000 calories and a side of 45 grams of fat! (In less time than it takes to order their version, you can whip up ours and save 690 calories)
With this illustrated guide to hundreds of delicious, simple, lightning-quick recipes-along with the nutrition secrets that lead to fast and permanent weight loss-you'll make the smartest choices for you and your family every time.
Additional features in Cook This, Not That: Easy & Awesome 350 -Calorie Meals include:
- A step-by-step illustrated guide to every cooking technique you'll ever need to know
- The 50 Best Foods in the Supermarket
- The Milk Shake Matrix
- The Rules of the Grill
- 12 Ways to Better a Burger
- The World's Best Condiments
- And more!