byAlyssa Rose Ivy

Kobo ebook | January 12, 2017

not yet rated|write a review

Pricing and Purchase Info

$3.99

Available for download

Not available in stores

about

In a world where women are commodities, the only thing more rare than finding true love is a happy ending.

Kayla is in hiding—her only crime being born a girl in a society of 99 percent men. When her sister and niece are kidnapped, she is willing to do anything to save them. Kayla ventures into the dangerous streets of the city, a place where a woman can be claimed by anyone unless she has been marked by a club.

Desperate, she turns to Mason, a powerful club leader whose help comes at a cost—her freedom.

Details & Specs

Title:Corded (The Corded Saga #1)Format:Kobo ebookPublished:January 12, 2017Publisher:Alyssa Rose IvyLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN:9990052454672

Look for similar items by category:

Customer Reviews of Corded (The Corded Saga #1)

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from super interesting I really enjoyed this one. I don't have much to say on it though. It has such a great pace up until the "I love you"s. I was a little mad at this. Their relationship had a great speed. There was friendship and attraction there and it was leading into a deeper level of attraction when BAM the i love yous came out. It was a little frustrating considering it had such a great pace. Besides that the overall story and world is super neat. I love the characters especially Mason. Can't wait for book 2. The ending took me by complete surprise. That's not how I expected it to go I predict somewhere down the story line that they will have a baby, making her breeder. She will be taken and we get a great level of alpha male come out from Mason. Book 2 better be on its way soon!
Date published: 2017-02-21