THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need with 2 full-length practice tests, complete review of exam material, hundreds of charts and illustrations, and a 16-page tear-out color "cheat sheet" with key info.
Make the most of your USMLE prep with The Princeton Review’s Cracking the
USMLE Step 1! This brand-new guide brings you everything you need to conquer
the first test in the United States Medical Licensing Examinations. Inside, you’ll find
thorough reviews of common test topics, tips on commonly tested information, and
proven test-taking techniques to help you get the score you want.
All the Practice and Strategies You Need
• 2 full-length practice tests available online
• Instant score reports, plus detailed answer explanations
• Comprehensive review of biochemistry, body systems, human genetics,
pharmacology, microbiology, immunology, and more
• A 16-page color tear-out with key information for each subject area
• Hundreds of illustrations, charts, and diagrams
• Tips and pneumonic devices to help you remember key terms
• The Princeton Review’s proven score-raising approach for USMLE success