Creative Craft With Kids: 15 Fun Projects To Make From Fabric And Paper by Jane FosterCreative Craft With Kids: 15 Fun Projects To Make From Fabric And Paper by Jane Foster

Creative Craft With Kids: 15 Fun Projects To Make From Fabric And Paper

byJane Foster

Hardcover | January 6, 2015

Pricing and Purchase Info

$19.95

Earn 100 plum® points

Prices and offers may vary in store

Out of stock online

Not available in stores

about

Bold, bright, and fun: these 15 quick and easy projects are delightful! A mom herself, Jane Foster has created games, toys, and accessories in cheerful vintage prints that parents can craft for or with their children. Make no-sew or simple-to-sew covered matchboxes, a butterfly or boat wall art collage, paper bunting, potato prints, customized T-shirts with fabric paint, and even a patchwork quilt.
Jane Foster is a British designer living and working in Totnes, Devon. Her work has been featured in many publications including: Vogue, Homes & Antiques, and Mollie Makes. Her products are stocked throughout the world in major shops such as Heals. She is a designer for the iconic British company Clothkits and has also had her work pub...
Title:Creative Craft With Kids: 15 Fun Projects To Make From Fabric And PaperFormat:HardcoverDimensions:96 pages, 6.62 × 8.62 × 0.98 inPublished:January 6, 2015Publisher:PavilionLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1909397431

ISBN - 13:9781909397439

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from So Bright and Colorful **I received a free digital copy of this book from NetGalley in return for an honest review.** I really liked this book. Its so bright and cheerful and full of really lovely photographs and illustrations. I am always looking for fun things to do with my kiddos. This book is a little too advanced for them, but I would say with in the year it will start to come in handy. I loved the list of basic children's Craft supplies at the beginning of the chapters. It gave me more ideas to flesh out my craft cart. This is a must read for parents with kids!
Date published: 2015-01-26