The best review available for Critical Care certification
A Doody's Core Title ESSENTIAL PURCHASE for 2011!
Critical Care Nursing Certification is a complete step-by-step guide that thoroughly covers everything you need to know to pass the examination administered by the American Association of Critical Care Nurses (AACN).
Presented in short, easy-to-read chapters, the book includes subject-specific practice exams, allowing you to target your study and quickly identify weak areas. In addition, the handy "Editor's Note" feature explains changes to the exam, highlights what's important, and alerts you to the number of questions you should expect on a given topic.
Everything you need to pass the Critical Care certification exam:
- NEW! Companion CD-ROM containing two complete practice exams
- NEW! A section on behavioral and psychological factors in critical care
- NEW! Expanded neurology section
- Valuable test-taking tips to help you perform your best on the exam
- A practice exam at the end of each part of the book
Content that includes every topic you will see on the exam:
Cardiovascular; Pulmonary; Endocrine; Immunology and Hematology; Neurology; Gastroenterology; Renal; Multiorgan Problems; Synergy; Behavior