Kobo ebook | October 8, 2015

Pricing and Purchase Info

$3.93

Prices and offers may vary in store

Available for download

Not available in stores

about

Secrets, Sex and Scandals … 

Welcome to Storm, Texas, where passion runs hot, desire runs deep, and secrets have the power to destroy… Get ready. The storm is coming. 

Lacey Salt's world shattered with the death of her brother, and now the usually sweet-tempered girl is determined to take back some control—even if that means sabotaging her best friend, Mallory, and Mallory's new boyfriend, Luis. 

Title:Crosswinds, Episode 3Format:Kobo ebookPublished:October 8, 2015Publisher:Evil Eye Concepts, Inc.Language:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1942299036

ISBN - 13:9781942299035

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 4 out of 5 by from Lacey is out of control Lacey's world is changing and she is spinning out of control. With the death of her brother all attention has shifted to Ginny and she is ready to do anything to bring the spotlight back on her. Boundaries once firmly in place are now faltering and so are her inhibitions. For her, feeling in control is more important than her family and her friends and there are no limits to what she will do take back that control. ARC provided in exchange for an honest review.
Date published: 2015-10-13
Rated 4 out of 5 by from The storm is getting stronger each week! This series is a soap opera on steroids! This week episode is mainly about Mallory, Luis and Lacey. As you may remember from previous episodes Lacey (Jacob's sister) is reeling from his death and is crying out for help. Jacob's mom is wrapped up in Ginny, trying to hold onto a piece of Jacob through Ginny and his unborn child. Since Ginny is stealing the love and attention of Lacey's mom Lacey decides to get even. Lacey is going to still Luis (Ginny's brother) away from Mallory. In true soap opera fashion, the plot continues to thicken, love triangles grown and combust and no one is safe as the eye of the storm approaches. I love the concept behind these episodes and can't wait to see what next week's installment holds for us. If you haven't yet read the first two books in the series then please make sure you read them before starting this book. I received an eARC of this book compliments of the publisher for my honest review and opinion. All ratings and opinions stated are my own.
Date published: 2015-10-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Extremely well done! Oh dear me! Hold on to your hats because CROSSWINDS is something else! The Salt family is experiencing huge changes since Jacob Salt’s death, and Lacey is not in a good place. She is resentful of the new addition to the family, and to boot, her friend Mallory is dating Luis Moreno; Lacey has always been friends with Luis, but now she is jealous of Mallory and Luis’ budding romance. She has also begun to question Ginny Moreno and Jacob’s relationship. Lacey is definitely not nice! Elisabeth Naughton has crafted a fabulous third instalment in the Rising Storm series! It features almost exclusively Storm’s teenagers, and it is truly astonishing how well Ms. Naughton captures the voice, and the issues the teens have, and the dialogues are spot-on! The writing is smooth and precise and the pace is just perfect. CROSSWINDS is positively riveting and what I find amazing is that what happens is that it could all very well all happen in real life! There are plot twists I never saw coming, and towards the end, I literally got goose bumps because of one lie that will set so much unpleasantness in motion! “Accidental loose lips” are also going to cause problems. Jeffry Rush better brace himself because he’s going to have a dreadful shock soon, and Logan Murphy is back in town… I received a complimentary copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.
Date published: 2015-10-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The best book in the series so far! For me this is the book in the series that really hooked me, I couldn't put it down! There was all the good flirty feelings and chemistry that I love in romances and have come to expect from Elisabeth Naughton. It made me remember what it was like to be a teenager-young adult! So many strong feelings.. I felt them all alongside the characters and I just cant wait to see what happens in the fourth book. ** ARC recieved in exchange for an honest review ** Release date: October 8,2015 It is best to start at the beginning of this series: Rising Storm - Episode 1 - Tempest Rising
Date published: 2015-10-02
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Can you handle living in a small town? OMG ... I so want to slap a few people in this series .... First off Lacey Salt and then Dakota Alvarez ..... this series is getting better and better with each instalment and next is Jennifer Probst's...... Can't wait!
Date published: 2015-09-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The most scandalous of the series. Episode 3: Crosswinds by Elisabeth Naughton is so far the most scandalous of the series. Hurtful secrets start to come to light. Bad decisions start to be regretted. The impact on the children is revealed. In the wake of her brother Lacey is acting out and has become manipulative. So unlike herself. She sets her sites on the one boy that belongs to someone else. Each book in this series is better than the one before. This one hurt my heart because the whole time I'm reading it, I am thinking can the parents be so wrapped up in themselves that their not giving the children the guidance and support they need. I received an ARC of Crosswinds in exchange for an honest review.
Date published: 2015-09-27