Daddy's Little Princess: Part 1 of 3

byCathy Glass

Kobo ebook | March 13, 2014

Pricing and Purchase Info

$9.99

Available for download

Not available in stores

about

The latest title from the internationally bestselling author and foster carer Cathy Glass. Beth is a sweet-natured child who appears to have been well looked after. But it isn’t long before Cathy begins to have concerns that the relationship between Beth and her father is not as it should be. Little Beth, aged 7, has been brought up by her father Derek after her mother left when she was a toddler. When Derek is suddenly admitted to hospital with psychiatric problems Beth is taken into care and arrives at Cathy’s. Beth and her father clearly love each other very much and Derek spoils his daughter, treating her like a princess, but there is something bothering Cathy, something she can’t quite put her finger on. Meanwhile Cathy’s husband is working away a lot and coming home less at weekends. Then, suddenly, everything changes. Events take a dramatic turn for both Beth and Cathy and her family; as Cathy strives to pick up the pieces all their lives are changed forever.
Title:Daddy's Little Princess: Part 1 of 3Format:Kobo ebookPublished:March 13, 2014Publisher:HARPERCOLLINS PUBLISHERSLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:0007577052

ISBN - 13:9780007577057

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Another Great Book Couldn't put the book down, this book keep me wondering.
Date published: 2017-03-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from great book! the story is very sad and moving
Date published: 2017-02-22
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Daddy-s little princess I really enoyed reading it didnt want to put it down . I love cathy glass her books come alive in my mind . Thats why l cry a little and my heart goes out t her .
Date published: 2015-08-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Excellent I thought the book was brilliant and interesting as cathy gives you the feeling your there with her through all the hardwork she does as a foster carer and explains how social services work and there are many children that get neglected or forgotten about and it's too late to save them.
Date published: 2015-04-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Daddy's little princess This is an amazing book, covering a topic I'd not heard of before. Sad & moving like all titles by Cathy glass.
Date published: 2015-03-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Amazing. Once again this book was hard to put down, like all the other books I've read. At first I had my doubts however once I got into the book I was hooked. I could not put it down, and was able to finish it within a few hours, shortly after I finished Child Bride.
Date published: 2015-01-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Daddy's little princess Another wicked book
Date published: 2014-11-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Daddy's little princess Fantastic! Very much enjoyed reading another brilliant book by Cathy glass absolute must read . well done Cathy
Date published: 2014-06-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from As ever a cracking read I couldn't put it down I read it in a day
Date published: 2014-06-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Daddys little princess Another truly wonderful book from Cathy Glass.
Date published: 2014-04-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Daddy's little princess Another fab book by Cathy Glass. Loved it but very sad times for Cathy. I must agree with your mum on what she said about John
Date published: 2014-04-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Brilliant Cathy glass never fails to amaze me inspirational woman !
Date published: 2014-04-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Daddys little princess Another great book. Couldn't put it down.
Date published: 2014-04-14