Death by Betrayal (Book #10 in the Caribbean Murder series) by Jaden Skye

Death by Betrayal (Book #10 in the Caribbean Murder series)

byJaden Skye

Kobo ebook | May 6, 2014

Pricing and Purchase Info

$7.99

Prices and offers may vary in store

Available for download

Not available in stores

about

DEATH BY BETRAYAL is Book #10 in the #1 Bestselling Caribbean Murder series, which begins with DEATH BY HONEYMOON (Book #1). It is also a standalone novel.

Cindy and Mattheus part ways, and while he stays in the Caribbean to protect his daughter and her mother, she returns home. Cindy’s sister, Ann, meets her at the airport to welcome her back to this new chapter of her life.

Cindy starts to settle back in, to meet old friends and make plans to take on a new job—when a shocking call suddenly comes. It is a call Cindy never could have expected in her wildest dreams, a call that rips her world apart. Someone close to her—too close—has been found murdered in Bermuda.

Cindy has no choice but to get on the next plane to Bermuda and hunt for the killer. Before long, Cindy finds herself enmeshed in an underworld of big business and crime. Beside herself, hitting dead ends, Cindy is forced to call Mattheus to help.

Once again, their stormy relationship deepens and takes a new turn, as they plunge into solving this crime together. But it all may be too late….

Title:Death by Betrayal (Book #10 in the Caribbean Murder series)Format:Kobo ebookPublished:May 6, 2014Publisher:Jaden SkyeLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN:9990044731583

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 3 out of 5 by from Good content but poor editing Overall this was a really good read. The story line was good. Choice of style in writing was great, I was interested right away. The biggest turn off for me however was the poor editing. There were instances where the word should have been "feel" or "few" but was instead "fee" also an instance where "Ann" said but it wasn't Ann's dialog it was Cindy's.
Date published: 2015-09-22
Rated 4 out of 5 by from A good story but too many editing errors. Well, the story was good and I would give that a 5, HOWEVER, there were so many typo's and grammatical errors that pushed my rating to a 3 or less, so I compromised and gave it a 4. Who ever edited this e book should be replaced.
Date published: 2015-06-16
Rated 2 out of 5 by from If you can't say anything nice... The Kobo site keeps pushing me to review. I am giving in to pressure. I really wanted to like this book. I loved the idea of Caribbean locales. I wanted to have a whole series of new books to read. Suffice to say I will not be reading more. Sigh. Sorry author. ( I gave two stars ("I didn't like it") because I finished it and the one star "I hate it" was too strong .)
Date published: 2015-06-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great story in need of an editor I have read several books in this series and have thoroughly enjoyed them all. This one was a disappointment only in the fact that it needed an editor or proofreader or something. Errors were jarring but not so much that it I didn't want to finish the story.
Date published: 2015-05-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love it I love this book oh my god the suspense and the urge for Cindy to find her sister's killer I liked her determination and also the book was perfect, though it was a murder, mystery slight love novel it was good. I liked the fact it didn't have too much of romance and it's really great. I would want to read more books like this. In fact this book has made me like murder mystery novels already. I love it great job done Jaden Skype
Date published: 2015-05-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Excellent whodunnit Very good book! Read it in one day. Look forward to reading more of this author. Although it was a free book, I am happy to pay for others by this author.
Date published: 2015-05-04
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Death by Betrayal This tenth book in the series is as poorly written as the first. It lacks punctuation, the sentences are contorted, and the characters appear to suffer extremes of emotion. I found this book very hard to read, and won't read another by this author.
Date published: 2015-05-01
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Death By Betrayal Again a work with a really good plot! BUT, this author seems to refuse to learn the English language. Her use of both adjectives and adverbs is abysmal - generally either contextually inappropriate or totally without any meaning whatsoever! Further, in this tenth book in the series, she seems to have given up completely upon proof reading for grammatical error, totally misplaced words, or meaningless sentence structure. I thoroughly enjoy her stories. But, I find myself seriously distracted by the poor use of the English language.
Date published: 2015-04-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from great read as always by Jaden brilliant series, follows through from book #1 hope it doesn't stop at book #12, wish the proof readers would do there job correctly though, some of the mistakes are a little distracting, but negative aside Jaden does a brilliant story telling.
Date published: 2015-03-05
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Good mystery It was a quick read. Only complaint was there were several errors in spelling and use of words in the first 4 chapters and 1 in chapter 11.
Date published: 2015-01-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Review Great series! Sometimes a little redundant and would like more action. Nevertheless a great series
Date published: 2014-11-12
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Death by Betrayal Always enjoy the Caribbean murder books. Good read!!
Date published: 2014-07-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Death by Betrayal. Book 10 Caribbean Murder series is always so good. Keep them coming.
Date published: 2014-07-18
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Death by betrayal Very good book read it if you have time
Date published: 2014-07-16