byAbigail Keam

Kobo ebook | February 15, 2012

Pricing and Purchase Info

$3.99

Prices and offers may vary in store

Available for download

Not available in stores

about

Josiah is back on the trail of a murderer. Arthur Aaron Greene III is one of Kentucky’s most prominent horse men but he is found hanging from the rafters in a horse barn with stones in his pockets and a bucket of water under his feet. The only witness is a nine year old boy who can’t seem to remember exactly what happened.

Relentless in her pursuit of the killer, Josiah stumbles into decades of lies and deception that include her dear friend, Lady Elsmere. Josiah discovers that she must go back to 1962 if she is to find out the truth at all, while making the rounds of quirky characters that can only be found in the lush Bluegrass horse country. Fighting an unknown enemy in the glamorous world of Thoroughbreds, oak-cured bourbon, and antebellum mansions, Josiah struggles to uncover the truth in a land that keeps its secrets well.

Title:Death By Bridle 3Format:Kobo ebookPublished:February 15, 2012Publisher:Worker Bee PressLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN:9990006417593

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 4 out of 5 by from Death By Bridle They are very interesting and complexed. I like each of the books in the Josiah Reynolds Mysteries. I've just read 3.
Date published: 2015-07-13
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Enjoyable series!! I've enjoyed reading this series, which is relatively light reading but manages to keep me entertained, and coming back for more !
Date published: 2015-05-15
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Quick read Well done, but a quicker read than I expected. History of the previous books is helpful, though not necessary. A real build up to the next book.
Date published: 2015-05-11
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Death by Bridle A good mystery with lots of good twists. Interesting characters with lots of color. Multiple subplots leaving you satisfied and wanting to read more books in the series.
Date published: 2015-04-12