The Psychology of Learning and Motivation publishes empirical and theoretical contributions in cognitive and experimental psychology, ranging from classical and instrumental conditioning to complex learning and problem solving. This guest-edited special issue is devoted to research and discussion on decision making from a cognitive perspective. Topics include judgment and decision making with respect to memory processes and techniques, domain-specificity, and confirmation bias.
* Synthesis of decision and cognitive research
* New theoretical treatments of critical phenomena
* New findings and systematic reviews of past work
* Coverage of preference, inference, prediction, and hypothesis-testing
* Written by the new leading generation of researchers