Developmental Juvenile Osteologygives an account of the development of all the bones of the human skeleton, from their earliest embryological form to final adult form. This volume collates information never before assembled in one volume. Profusely illustrated with high quality drawings, it also provides a complete description of the adult skeleton and its anomalies.
* Covers anatomy of the adult skeleton
* Discusses skeletal embryology
* Explains development of the child's skeleton
* Collates information never before assembled in one book
* Contains excellent (never seen before) illustrations
* Covers important and unique topics
* Contains an extensive bibliography and comprehensive index