PRINCE2® (Projects in a Controlled Environment) is part of the Global Best Practice suite of publications, which helps organizations and individuals manage their projects, programmes and services consistently and effectively. It is a structured project management method based on experience drawn from thousands of project practitioners sponsors, trainers, and academics worldwide.
Directing Successful Projects with PRINCE2® is for senior managers and project board members seeking best-practice guidance on how to oversee projects being managed using PRINCE2.
As PRINCE2 is a flexible method that can easily be tailored for specific projects and industries, this publication is designed as a useful reference for anyone sponsoring or directing a project, from any industry. It covers the entire role of senior managers throughout the project lifecycle, from starting up a project to authorizing project closure; including useful documentation and checklists for project board members.
• Describes the role and activities of the project board
• Includes real-world examples and illustrations in each chapter
• Defines all acronyms and terms used
• Contains appendices on the following topics:
• Product description outlines
• Roles and responsibilities