304 pages, 11.09 × 8.19 × 0.8 in
November 30, 2010
The following ISBNs are associated with this title:
ISBN - 10: 030788984X
ISBN - 13: 9780307889843
About the Book
- In Epic Mickey, your actions and decisions have consequences! Our guide will help you choose the right paths for the outcomes you want.
- Our walkthrough reveals how to solve puzzles, complete missions, and beat (or avoid) the bosses.
- Fully labeled maps will guide your exploration of the Cartoon Wasteland to get the most out of every level.
- The complete character and enemy descriptions provide tips on the old friends and new foes.
- All challenges, quests, and hidden collectibles are revealed so you can collect all 75 virtual Disney pins!
- Collectible hardcover edition contains exclusive bonus content!
Table of Contents
An Interview with Warren Spector
Gremlins and Pals
Pins, Extra Content, and Film Reels
Wasteland and Its Worlds
Critical Path and Side Quests
Maximizing Your Resources
How to Use the Walkthroughs
Dark Beauty Castle
Mean Street and OsTown
Pirates of the Wasteland
Beating the Blot
From the Publisher
• Collector's Edition includes the complete Disney Epic Mickey game guide!
• 40+ fully labeled world maps and extensive walkthroughs reveal the secrets behind every quest, puzzle, boss battle, and hidden area to help Mickey in his quest to save Wasteland!
• Exclusive developer content! Foreword written by the game's creator, Warren Spector. Plus, Warren Spector answers questions about the game and its creation in our 16-page bonus section.
• Limited edition art: 8" by 10" reproduction cel of artwork inspired by the game!
The Collector's Edition guide begins with 16 pages of bonus content, including an exclusive foreword written by Warren Spector, General Manager and Creative Director of Junction Point. In our interview, Warren Spector answers questions about the inspiration behind Disney Epic Mickey, and the work that went into creating Mickey's amazing adventure. We also give you character profiles, including art and bios of all the main characters that appear in the game.
Guide Mickey Mouse and his special Paint and Thinner abilities on an epic journey from chains in Dark Beauty Castle to the heights of Mickeyjunk Mountain. Do you have what it takes to save a world? Before you dissolve in a Thinner bath or get flattened by a Slobber, read through The Basics chapter to learn basic strategies along with a few advanced tips for the experts-in-training.
Dragged into Wasteland by the mysterious Shadow Blot, Mickey enters a world filled with forgotten cartoons and dangerous creations that were formed due to his earlier mistake in the magical workshop. Playing as Mickey, you must guide him from sinister worlds like Dark Beauty Castle to twisted worlds like Mickeyjunk Mountain and finally to a confrontation with the Shadow Blot itself. The Entering Wasteland chapter covers all the levels in all seven worlds within Wasteland, plus tips on questing, Junction Points, resources, and extras.
In our Walkthroughs chapter, follow Mickey's journey through the worlds of Wasteland: we cover the critical path, plus all the side quests, so you don't miss anything. The gameplay in Disney Epic Mickeychanges depending on the choices you make, and we highlight all the game-changing decisions in our special Junction Point boxouts. Optimize your playthroughs using our detailed mission strategies (complete with boss battle tactics) so you can eventually collect all the extras in the game!
Use the Appendix chapter to track your progress. Make sure you discover all the Extra Content and Film Reels using our complete lists. Change the outcome of your game by referring to our Junction Point tables, which describe every important decision Mickey faces and how those decisions affect the story. Our comprehensive lists will also guide you to every single Pin and Quest so you don't miss out on anything!