Dominoes Second Edition: Level 2: 700 Headwords Ariadnes Story Pack

Book & Toy | January 31, 2010

byJoyce Hannam

not yet rated|write a review
'When he went home to Athens, the great prince Theseus left me on the island of Naxos. But why did he leave me? Everyone says that he was tired of me. But when we met, I was the princess of Crete and the most beautiful woman in the Aegean Sea.'Ariadne's story is one woman's tale of secret love, adventure and of escape - both from danger and from a life that she wanted to leave far behind her - many years ago in Ancient Greece...

Pricing and Purchase Info

$31.50

Ships within 1-3 weeks
Ships free on orders over $25

From the Publisher

'When he went home to Athens, the great prince Theseus left me on the island of Naxos. But why did he leave me? Everyone says that he was tired of me. But when we met, I was the princess of Crete and the most beautiful woman in the Aegean Sea.'Ariadne's story is one woman's tale of secret love, adventure and of escape - both from dange...

Joyce Hannam is an experienced writer of stories for learners of English. She lives in England.

other books by Joyce Hannam

Christmas in Prague Level 1 Oxford Bookworms Library
Christmas in Prague Level 1 Oxford Bookworms Library

Kobo ebook|Feb 10 2012

$7.99 online$10.32list price(save 22%)
Dominoes: Level 2 Ariadnes Story Mp3 Pack
Dominoes: Level 2 Ariadnes Story Mp3 Pack

Book & Toy|Sep 10 2016

$28.03 online$31.50list price(save 11%)
see all books by Joyce Hannam
Format:Book & ToyDimensions:8.27 × 5.91 × 1 inPublished:January 31, 2010Publisher:Oxford University PressLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:0194248402

ISBN - 13:9780194248402

Look for similar items by category:

Customer Reviews of Dominoes Second Edition: Level 2: 700 Headwords Ariadnes Story Pack

Reviews