Dominoes Second Edition: Level 2: 700 Headwords Sherlock Holmes: The Norwood Mystery

Paperback | January 24, 2010

byArthur Conan Doyle

not yet rated|write a review
'For me, Watson, life is not so interesting,' says Holmes.'I loved to read the newspaper, hoping to find some news of an interesting crime for me to investigate or a dangerous criminal for me to catch. Where are all those clever criminals these days?'Then, suddenly, a wild, excited young man runs up the stairs to Holmes' room. He has a story to tell about a strange crime that took place in Norwood. But who is the criminal? And is he dangerous? Life, for Holmes, suddenly starts to get interesting.

Pricing and Purchase Info

$17.95

Ships within 1-3 weeks
Ships free on orders over $25

From the Publisher

'For me, Watson, life is not so interesting,' says Holmes.'I loved to read the newspaper, hoping to find some news of an interesting crime for me to investigate or a dangerous criminal for me to catch. Where are all those clever criminals these days?'Then, suddenly, a wild, excited young man runs up the stairs to Holmes' room. He has a...

Sir Arthur Ignatius Conan Doyle (1859-1930) was a Scottish author most noted for his stories about the detective Sherlock Holmes, which are generally considered a major innovation in the field of crime fiction, and for the adventures of Professor Challenger.

other books by Arthur Conan Doyle

Canterbury Classics Box Set
Canterbury Classics Box Set

Paperback|Feb 13 2015

$192.68 online$244.65list price(save 21%)
Word Cloud Box Set: Brown
Word Cloud Box Set: Brown

Paperback|Aug 26 2015

$82.88 online$139.95list price(save 40%)
The Complete Sherlock Holmes
The Complete Sherlock Holmes

Hardcover|Sep 19 2013

$27.81 online$39.00list price(save 28%)
see all books by Arthur Conan Doyle
Format:PaperbackDimensions:72 pages, 8.27 × 5.83 × 0.2 inPublished:January 24, 2010Publisher:Oxford University PressLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:0194248836

ISBN - 13:9780194248839

Look for similar items by category:

Customer Reviews of Dominoes Second Edition: Level 2: 700 Headwords Sherlock Holmes: The Norwood Mystery

Reviews