Dominoes Second Edition: Level 2: 700 Headwords Sherlock Holmes: The Norwood Mystery by Arthur Conan DoyleDominoes Second Edition: Level 2: 700 Headwords Sherlock Holmes: The Norwood Mystery by Arthur Conan Doyle

Dominoes Second Edition: Level 2: 700 Headwords Sherlock Holmes: The Norwood Mystery

byArthur Conan Doyle

Paperback | January 24, 2010

not yet rated|write a review

Pricing and Purchase Info

$18.95

Earn 95 plum® points

Out of stock online

Not available in stores

about

'For me, Watson, life is not so interesting,' says Holmes.'I loved to read the newspaper, hoping to find some news of an interesting crime for me to investigate or a dangerous criminal for me to catch. Where are all those clever criminals these days?'Then, suddenly, a wild, excited young man runs up the stairs to Holmes' room. He has a story to tell about a strange crime that took place in Norwood. But who is the criminal? And is he dangerous? Life, for Holmes, suddenly starts to get interesting.

About The Author

Sir Arthur Ignatius Conan Doyle (1859-1930) was a Scottish author most noted for his stories about the detective Sherlock Holmes, which are generally considered a major innovation in the field of crime fiction, and for the adventures of Professor Challenger.
Canterbury Classics Box Set
Canterbury Classics Box Set

by Arthur Conan Doyle

$160.32$244.65

In stock online

Available in stores

Word Cloud Box Set: Brown
Word Cloud Box Set: Brown

by Arthur Conan Doyle

$90.50$139.95

In stock online

Not available in stores

The Complete Sherlock Holmes
The Complete Sherlock Holmes

by Arthur Conan Doyle

$29.88$39.00

In stock online

Available in stores

Shop this author

Details & Specs

Title:Dominoes Second Edition: Level 2: 700 Headwords Sherlock Holmes: The Norwood MysteryFormat:PaperbackDimensions:72 pages, 8.27 × 5.83 × 0.2 inPublished:January 24, 2010Publisher:Oxford University PressLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:0194248836

ISBN - 13:9780194248839

Look for similar items by category:

Customer Reviews of Dominoes Second Edition: Level 2: 700 Headwords Sherlock Holmes: The Norwood Mystery

Reviews