Pricing and Purchase Info

$25.48 online 
$26.00 list price
Earn 127 plum® points

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

Rabbit Doubt-a mobile phone game-has taken Japan by storm. In it, players are rabbits who must uncover the wolf in rabbit's clothing before falling prey to its mistrust-sowing wiles...as well as its teeth. When a group of teen players decides to meet offline for fun, the last thing they expect is to lose consciousness and wake up trapped in an abandoned building, mysterious bar codes tattooed on their bodies, and a corpse strung up in front of them. To stay alive and find a way out, they have but one option-to sniff out the lying wolf in their midst. Will these virtual acquaintances be able to pull it together in the real world and figure out what's going on in time to avoid ending up as the wolf's dinner?
Before making his manga debut with Doubt, Yoshiki Tonogai was an assistant to Soul Eater creator Atsushi Ohkubo. Tonogai followed up his hit horror series Doubt with another survival horror title called JUDGE, and has also contributed to the Higurashi When They Cry series.
Judge, Vol. 1
Judge, Vol. 1

by Yoshiki Tonogai

$13.04$17.00

In stock online

Available in stores

Secret, Vol. 1
Secret, Vol. 1

by Yoshiki Tonogai

$13.35$15.50

In stock online

Available in stores

Judge, Vol. 3
Judge, Vol. 3

by Yoshiki Tonogai

$13.72$15.50

In stock online

Available in stores

Shop this author
Title:Doubt, Vol. 1Format:PaperbackDimensions:400 pages, 8.25 × 6 × 1.25 inPublished:April 23, 2013Publisher:Yen PressLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:0316245305

ISBN - 13:9780316245302

Look for similar items by category:

Write This Way

Customer Reviews of Doubt, Vol. 1

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great! This manga series was really interesting. It had a very creepy feel , which if you like that in a manga, is great! This series keeps you on your toes for sure.
Date published: 2017-07-20
Rated 4 out of 5 by from A Great Story Doubt is an incredible creepy mystery suspense manga, and at 2 volumes long, it's easy to pick up and read in one sitting (Which i would recommend) I read this series a while ago but as far as i remember, it's a great series
Date published: 2017-06-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great!! I loved the concept. I was really sucked into it. Definitely recommend it for a quick read.
Date published: 2017-04-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from WHOA! I bought this with high expectations. My friends had told me about this manga. My expectations were not only matched, they we surpassed! I couldn't stop turning the pages! I would love to see an anime adaptation.
Date published: 2017-04-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Wow wow wow Wow. Wow. Wow. Has this been made into a movie because if it has I want to watch it! Wow. I am hooked! A pure page-turner, I cannot guess who is the wolf but I do have a certain theory going at the moment. We will have to see what happens with the next (and also final) volume. Nobody could reach me while I read this, alone upstairs, I came down to get a cup of coffee and was muttering to myself "They need to .... Why didn't they... OMG, they forgot to ..." My family just stared at me and I quickly went back up to my book. I love this kind of mystery/horror!
Date published: 2014-06-16