Paperback | July 23, 2013

Pricing and Purchase Info

$26.00

Earn 130 plum® points

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

Within an abandoned old building, the popular mobile-phone game Rabbit Doubt-in which players must try to discover the wolf in rabbit's clothing or pay the bloody price-has become a grotesque reality for a group of online friends. As the bones pile up, the survivors begin to question one another, and the seeds of suspicion take root. Who to trust? Who to doubt? With the wolf on the prowl, culling the herd, will any of the unfortunate souls caught up in this twisted game of murder be there to beat witness when the mastermind is finally unmasked?
Before making his manga debut with Doubt, Yoshiki Tonogai was an assistant to Soul Eater creator Atsushi Ohkubo. Tonogai followed up his hit horror series Doubt with another survival horror title called JUDGE, and has also contributed to the Higurashi When They Cry series.
Doubt, Vol. 1
Doubt, Vol. 1

by Yoshiki Tonogai

$25.41$26.00

In stock online

Available in stores

Judge, Vol. 1
Judge, Vol. 1

by Yoshiki Tonogai

$13.04$17.00

In stock online

Available in stores

Secret, Vol. 1
Secret, Vol. 1

by Yoshiki Tonogai

$13.35$15.50

In stock online

Available in stores

Shop this author
Title:Doubt, Vol. 2Format:PaperbackDimensions:448 pages, 8.38 × 5.75 × 1.5 inPublished:July 23, 2013Publisher:Yen PressLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:0316245313

ISBN - 13:9780316245319

Look for similar items by category:

Customer Reviews of Doubt, Vol. 2

Reviews

Rated 4 out of 5 by from Good Ending The series was good, and creepy. The ending was a bit surprising! :)
Date published: 2017-07-20
Rated 4 out of 5 by from A Pretty good ending With it being a short series, i was satisfied by the ending. A creepy story with a freaky ending.
Date published: 2017-07-02
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Underwhelming The first volume set the bar so high that I was really disappointed with the ending. I still recommend it for a quick read tho.
Date published: 2017-04-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Creepy! Well, all combined this series was a fine piece of psychological horror! Book two wasn't as good as the first, though still creepy, gross and scary, The game only has a few players left, with terror reaching it's pique immensely when only two are left, one of them must be the kill 9th wolf. So trapped in a warehouse of some kind, possibly an abandoned school or clinic, the teens join forces and try to capture the wolf, certain though it must be one of them. I'd say this volume doesn't have the same intensity of the first one. Still pretty tense, as I was scared to look round corners and concerned with who of the final three remaining would make it out alive. In book one I couldn't stop trying to figure out who the killer/wolf was and I was thrilled to find out that in the end I had been fairly right on target. However, this second book takes a bunch of twists and turns until it gets to the solution, so I was kept thinking I had been wrong. A pretty trippy mind-play, all things considered.
Date published: 2014-06-25