Driving Safely – The 80/20 Solution

byThe 80/20 Solution

Kobo ebook | November 28, 2015

Pricing and Purchase Info

$1.32

Available for download

Not available in stores

about

The 80/20 Solution provides practical tips on practical themes.  It’s named after the 80/20 rule which generally states 80% of the results are from 20% of the effort.  That’s the point of The 80/20 Solution – to give you most of what you need without much work.  The 80/20 Solution targets audiences looking for general to intermediate information.  The 80/20 Solution provides useful tips on a specific theme – you’ll be informed and ready to immediately apply what you learned.

Driving Safely

I hope it’s obvious to you that driving safely is an important topic.  I try to follow the topics listed in this 80/20 Solution, but sometimes I catch myself slipping into bad practices.  I also frequently observe those around me not adhering to these topics, even though they are simple, easy and make driving more enjoyable.  I urge you to take these topics to heart and make a conscious effort to follow them every time you’re behind the wheel.  If you’d like to improve your driving to keep yourself and those around you safer, this 80/20 Solution is for you!

This 80/20 Solution is also for you if you’re asking the following questions…

How can I be a better/safer driver?
How can I make my teenage kids better/safer drivers?
How can I save money on auto insurance?
How can I avoid accidents?
How can driving be less stressful?

There are some simple and inexpensive things you can do to dramatically improve your driving skills – things you probably learned at one point but have forgotten or don’t even realize you don’t follow anymore.  This 80/20 Solution will refresh your memory and help you concentrate on some key improvements to help you arrive safely.      

Title:Driving Safely – The 80/20 SolutionFormat:Kobo ebookPublished:November 28, 2015Publisher:The 80/20 Solution, LLCLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN:9990051267877

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews