$10.50

Earn 53 plum® points

Prices and offers may vary in store

Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

Learn basic counting concepts with the New York Times-bestselling odd couple Duck and Goose! 

All the favorite characters, including Bluebird and Thistle, return—this time to introduce basic counting concepts.

One goose. Two ducks. Three friends. As the characters illustrate from numbers 1 to 10, children will love to follow along with the simple text and all-new original art.

A small trim size and Easter egg-colored art makes this the perfect Easter basket stuffer for young children everywhere! And don't miss other books in the collection, including the picture books Duck & Goose and Duck, Duck, Goose, and the board books What's Up, Duck? and Duck & Goose Find a Pumpkin!
Tad Hills is the author and illustrator of Duck & Goose—called “expressive” and “adorable” in a starred review from Kirkus Reviews—and Duck, Duck, Goose, both New York Times bestsellers. He is also the illustrator of Waking up Wendell by April Stevens. He lives in Brooklyn, New York, with his wife and two children.
Title:Duck & Goose, 1, 2, 3Format:Board BookDimensions:22 pages, 6.69 × 6.06 × 0.55 inPublished:August 12, 2008Publisher:Random House Children's BooksLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:0375856218

ISBN - 13:9780375856211

Appropriate for ages: Baby - 2

Reviews

Rated 4 out of 5 by from My 20 month old loves this A simple way o slip in a little learning while my toddler gets his favourite characters. It's cute and colourful.
Date published: 2018-03-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Cute My daughter loves all the duck and goose books and this number one is also a hit in or family. Great for learning to count and for recognizing numbers. #plumreview
Date published: 2017-02-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Another In Our Duck and Goose Home Library I love the Duck and Goose board books for when there are small children in the home. This one is much like any counting book for this age group, but the illustrations are lovely. And it's nice to be able to have a collection of board books featuring the same characters (we have the seasonal ones, like Duck and Goose Find a Pumpkin as well).
Date published: 2017-01-15