Pricing and Purchase Info

$13.77 online 
$17.00 list price save 19%
Earn 69 plum® points

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

Welcome to Ikebukuro, where Tokyo's wildest characters gather!! Meet an ordinary boy who daydreams about the extraordinary. A naive stalker girl. The strongest man in Ikebukuro. A shut-in doctor with questionable credentials. A hedonistic informant...and the "headless rider" astride a pitch-black motorcycle!? As their paths cross, this eccentric cast weaves a twisted, cracked love story...

About The Author

Ryohgo Narita is the author of a number of successful novel series, including the original "Durarara!!" books. His earlier series, "Baccano!" was honored with the Gold Prize at the 9th Dengeki Novel Awards.
Baccano!, Vol. 1 (light Novel): The Rolling Bootlegs
Baccano!, Vol. 1 (light Novel): The Rolling Bootlegs

by Ryohgo Narita

$21.98$26.00

In stock online

Available in stores

Baccano!, Vol. 5 (light Novel): 2001 The Children Of Bottle
Baccano!, Vol. 5 (light Novel): 2001 The Children Of Bottle

by Ryohgo Narita

$24.16$26.00

In stock online

Available in stores

Durarara!!, Vol. 1 (light Novel)
Durarara!!, Vol. 1 (light Novel)

by Ryohgo Narita

$14.71$18.50

In stock online

Available in stores

Shop this author

Details & Specs

Title:Durarara!!, Vol. 1Format:PaperbackDimensions:176 pages, 7.5 × 5 × 0.75 inPublished:January 24, 2012Publisher:Yen PressLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:0316204900

ISBN - 13:9780316204903

Look for similar items by category:

Nearby Stores

We found 0 nearby stores

Customer Reviews of Durarara!!, Vol. 1

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from As hauntingly beautiful as its predecessors (the anime and light novel series)~ I found Satorigi-san's style resonates so well with the story's own unique vibes- the manga is a definite must for those who have seen the anime or read the light novels to check out. Plus, Ryogo Narita's little author notes at the end are too cute <3 He explains the multi-media aspect of DRR!! quite well. The story is beautifully twisted and woven with such wonderfully colourful characters- it's an incredible journey to take alongside the all-too relatable character of Mikado as he and those around him undertake the momentous challenge of finding one's self in the thralls of not-so mundane life. It's a great read for people who are into the concept of human nature in urban, everyday environment!!
Date published: 2017-05-19
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Good Enough I own the whole manga series because I loved the anime and seeing as I couldn't get my hands on the anime on DVD I figured owning the manga was the next best thing. I absolutely love the story and characters of this series. I found the art style to be a little bit of a disappointment and I just think overall this series is better experienced by watching the anime.
Date published: 2016-11-28