1120 pages, 10.85 × 8.03 × 1.6 in
June 4, 2013
The following ISBNs are associated with this title:
ISBN - 10: 0307895505
ISBN - 13: 9780307895509
From the Publisher
• MORE THAN 1,100 PAGES – Complete, accurate, and Bethesda approved content covering all game add-ons.
• LARGE 2-SIDED MAP POSTER – All Hold Capitals, Strongholds, and important locations labeled.
• MORE THAN 500 ENEMIES and 2,000 ITEMS DETAILED – Exhaustive Bestiary and Inventory chapters detail critical data.
• MORE THAN 350 QUESTS – All possible quests revealed with best outcomes highlighted.
• MORE THAN 250 COLLECTIBLES GATHERED – Explore the main and hidden locations across Skyrim and Solstheim.
• 3,000+ HOURS PLAYED – Expert advice on character creation and tactical knowledge for the most difficult battles.
• Updated eGUIDE ACCESS – Use the interactive world map, which now includes Solstheim and additional Dragonborn™ content.
About the Author
David Hodgson is from the United Kingdom. He has written numerous British video game magazines such as Mean Machines, Computer & Video Games, and the Official Nintendo and Sega Saturn magazines. In 1996 he worked on GameFan magazine. In 1998 he helped launched GameFan Books and Gamers' Republic. Also in that year he wrote strategy guides for Millenium Publications including The Official Metal Gear Solid Mission Handbook. After the failure of his Video Gaming and Gamers.com, he began writing guides for Prima Games. He has written over 30 guides for Prima which includes: The Game, Knights of the Old Republic, Perfect Dark Zero, Half-Life 2, and Burnout Revenge.