Electroactive Polymer Electrochemistry: Part 2: Methods and Applications

Hardcover | May 31, 1996

EditorMichael Lyons

not yet rated|write a review
'The only other alternative for most of the information that is contained in the book is the original literature....well organized, thoroughly referenced, and its presentation is both rigorous and complete. The latest theories and experimental methods are covered in depth....[This] is the kind of book which by the time I finished reviewing I had already referred my graduate students to it in a number of occasions for their research.' --- Polymer News, from a review of Part 1 'The editor has tapped some very good researchers for their expertise, and these researchers have provided a very well-written book which many scientist[s] in this field will find invaluable.' --- Journal of the American Chemical Society, Vol. 119, No. 44, 1997 In Part 2 of this three-part set, contributors focus on the wide range of electrochemical methodologies and their applications.

Pricing and Purchase Info

$226.64

In stock online
Ships free on orders over $25

From the Publisher

'The only other alternative for most of the information that is contained in the book is the original literature....well organized, thoroughly referenced, and its presentation is both rigorous and complete. The latest theories and experimental methods are covered in depth....[This] is the kind of book which by the time I finished ...

Format:HardcoverDimensions:349 pages, 9.25 × 6.1 × 0.27 inPublished:May 31, 1996Publisher:Springer US

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:0306451581

ISBN - 13:9780306451584

Look for similar items by category:

Customer Reviews of Electroactive Polymer Electrochemistry: Part 2: Methods and Applications

Reviews

Extra Content

Table of Contents

Atomistic Simulation Investigations of Electroactive Polymers (D.A. MortonBlake, J. Corish). Numerical Simulation Methods Applied to Electroactive Polymer Films (J.F. Cassidy). In situ Ellipsometry and FTIR Spectroscopy Applied to Electroactive Polymermodified Electrodes (S.J. Higgins et al.). Osmium and Ruthenium Poly(pyridyl) Redox Polymers as Electrode Coatings (D. Kelly et al.). Applications of Electroactive Polymers in Bioelectrochemistry and Bioelectronics (P.N. Bartlett, J. Cooper). Analytical Applications of Polymer Modified Electrodes (D. Leech). Biosensors (E.I. Iwuoha, M.R. Smyth). Index.