Elmore Leonard Raylan Givens 3-Book Collection: Pronto, Riding the Rap, Fire in the Hole: Pronto…

Kobo ebook | February 14, 2012

byElmore Leonard

not yet rated|write a review

New York Times bestselling author Elmore Leonard's U.S. Marshal Raylan Givens is the mesmerizing hero of numerous books and the hit FX series Justified. Now the first three Raylan books-Pronto, Riding the Rap, and Fire in the Hole-are together in one ebook, along with an excerpt from Raylan, the brand new novel in the series.

Pricing and Purchase Info

$24.99

Available for download
Not available in stores

From the Publisher

New York Times bestselling author Elmore Leonard's U.S. Marshal Raylan Givens is the mesmerizing hero of numerous books and the hit FX series Justified. Now the first three Raylan books-Pronto, Riding the Rap, and Fire in the Hole-are together in one ebook, along with an excerpt from Raylan, the brand new novel in the series.

Format:Kobo ebookPublished:February 14, 2012Publisher:HarperCollinsLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:0062207709

ISBN - 13:9780062207708

Look for similar items by category:

Customer Reviews of Elmore Leonard Raylan Givens 3-Book Collection: Pronto, Riding the Rap, Fire in the Hole: Pronto, Riding the Rap, Fire in the Hole

Reviews

Rated 2 out of 5 by from A little disapointing I bought this 3-book collection for my husband for his birthday. Although we liked the stories, whoever typed it up for the Kobo e-reader did a very, very poor job. The spelling, the spacing, the punctuation were all horrible. Chapter 10 in the second book is completely missing and the third book of short stories is all in upper case letters. I would recommend the stories but not this version of the book.
Date published: 2014-10-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great stories by a wonderful story teller. The dialogue is perfect, the characters are very real and the story lines are believable.
Date published: 2014-04-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from As usual Leonard is great Good stories and excellent writing.
Date published: 2014-03-30