Engineering Graphics With Autocad 2013

Hardcover | June 27, 2012

byJames D. Bethune

not yet rated|write a review

Engineering Graphics with AutoCAD 2013 teaches technical drawing using AutoCAD 2013 as its drawing instrument, complying with ANSI standards. Taking a step-by-step approach, it encourages you to work at your own pace and uses sample problems and illustrations to guide you through the powerful features of this drawing program. Nearly 150 exercise problems provide an opportunity to develop your creativity and problem-solving capabilities.

Pricing and Purchase Info

$131.95

Ships within 1-2 weeks
Ships free on orders over $25

From the Publisher

Engineering Graphics with AutoCAD 2013 teaches technical drawing using AutoCAD 2013 as its drawing instrument, complying with ANSI standards. Taking a step-by-step approach, it encourages you to work at your own pace and uses sample problems and illustrations to guide you through the powerful features of this drawing program. Nearly 1...

Format:HardcoverDimensions:840 pages, 11.25 × 8.75 × 1.2 inPublished:June 27, 2012Publisher:Pearson EducationLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:0132975114

ISBN - 13:9780132975117

Customer Reviews of Engineering Graphics With Autocad 2013

Reviews

Rated 3 out of 5 by from A Rough Draft There is no doubt that Jim knows his engineering graphics and so I would recommend this in that capacity. I never expected this to be an AutoCAD training manual, but I was looking for a book that brought engineering and AutoCAD together. For example, there is a command that is designed to Bisect angles but instead Jim teaches how to draw the solution like a legacy drafting exercise. I think that this book in conjunction with an AutoCAD training manual would be a great combo.
Date published: 2014-07-15

Extra Content

Table of Contents

1. Getting Started.

2. Fundamentals of 2-D Construction.

3. More Advanced Commands.

4. Sketching.

5. Orthographic Views.

6. Sectional Views.

7. Auxiliary Views.

8. Dimensioning.

9. Tolerancing.