Pricing and Purchase Info

$34.40 online 
$39.00 list price save 11%
Earn 172 plum® points

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

Twenty-nine-year-old Satoru Fujinuma is floundering through life. Amid his daily drudgery, he finds himself in the grip of an incredible, inexplicable, and uncontrollable phenomenon that rewinds time, a condition that seems to only make his drab life worse. But then, one day, everything changes. A terrible incident forever changes Satoru's life as he knows it...and with it, comes a "Revival" that sends Satoru eighteen years into the past!

In the body of his boyhood self, Satoru encounters sights he never imagined he would see again--the smile of his mother, alive and well, his old friends, and Kayo Hinazuki, the girl who was kidnapped and murdered when he was a boy the first time around. To return to the present and prevent the tragedy that brought him back to his childhood in the first place, Satoru begins plotting a way to change Hinazuki's fate...But up against the clock and a faceless evil, does eleven-year-old Satoru even stand a chance?
Kei Sanbe is the author of Erased.
Erased, Vol. 2
Erased, Vol. 2

by Kei Sanbe

$31.64$39.00

In stock online

Available in stores

Erased, Vol. 3
Erased, Vol. 3

by Kei Sanbe

$34.71$39.00

Pre-order online

Not yet available in stores

Erased 01
Erased 01

by Kei Sanbe

$13.95

Ships within 1-2 weeks

Not available in stores

Shop this author
Title:Erased, Vol. 1Format:HardcoverDimensions:384 pages, 8.5 × 6.12 × 1.5 inPublished:February 21, 2017Publisher:Yen PressLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:031655331X

ISBN - 13:9780316553315

Look for similar items by category:

Customer Reviews of Erased, Vol. 1

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from New Favourite The entire idea of this story is amazing as is the artwork, I loved the anime it had me on edge at all times. The story and time travel is such an amazing idea and the characters can really pull on emotions.
Date published: 2017-09-20
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Introduction to a Great Mystery I watched the anime and absolutely loved it, so I had to pick up the manga once it was localized. I highly recommend giving this one a shot - whether or not you're familar with anime/manga - I think it's a great introduction to the medium with an interesting mystery. If you have seen the anime, the manga explores themes that the anime hasn't so while you may get bored reading scenes you've already watched, it's still a great read!
Date published: 2017-09-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Unique The story is really unique, and I really love it.
Date published: 2017-08-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful, and haunting it was really wonderful to see one of my favourite anime in a big, very lovely bind up.
Date published: 2017-07-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Outstanding. If you liked the anime you'll love the manga just as much.
Date published: 2017-05-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Erased from my to-read list, but not from my memory I finished it a few days ago online and it was hard to put down. Had to continue reading to find out what happened next. Definitely try!
Date published: 2017-04-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Erased from my to-read list, but not from my memory. Finished the series online the other day and is one of few manga titles I feel satisfied with as a whole, especially the ending. Definitely try it!
Date published: 2017-04-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Amazing I've watched the anime, and I recommend it to everyone because it is so good!!
Date published: 2017-03-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from amazing one of the best manga and anime ever!
Date published: 2017-03-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This manga and anime is addicting I watched the anime last winter when it first came out, and my god what a ride! I couldn't wait to see how things turned out so I read the manga online and it's just amazing. Definitely going to pre-order this one! Must have in my collection.
Date published: 2017-01-04