Eris (Eternal Truths, Book 1) by D. Reneé BagbyEris (Eternal Truths, Book 1) by D. Reneé Bagby

Eris (Eternal Truths, Book 1)

byD. Reneé Bagby

Paperback | March 31, 2017

Pricing and Purchase Info

$23.31 online 
$23.50 list price
Earn 117 plum® points
Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Not available in stores

about

Only time knows if they are meant to be together.

Immortals Lucien and Ranulf have survived to see the modern era to be with the woman they both love once more. Equally anticipating and dreading the reunion, they’ve vowed to let her decide which of them she wants to be with. But are they prepared to let one woman end a friendship that has lasted centuries?

Eris has just started her dream assignment. She’s not looking for an office romance, but her new bosses aren’t making it easy for her to avoid it. And right when she gives in to their joint seduction, she ends up tossed back in time to the medieval era where the men she loves have no clue who she is. What’s worse, they think she’s the enemy. 

The Lucien and Ranulf of the past are rough and dangerous. Eris is doing everything she can to survive them while searching for a way back to her time. But returning home means confronting an undeniable truth, one that could end their relationship forever. It’s up to her to decide if her heart is strong enough to handle the love of two men and the reality of their enchanted existence.

Title:Eris (Eternal Truths, Book 1)Format:PaperbackDimensions:470 pages, 9 × 6 × 1.05 inPublished:March 31, 2017Publisher:DZRB BooksLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1634750489

ISBN - 13:9781634750486

Reviews

Editorial Reviews

A perfectly plotted, deliciously complex story that delves deeply into how far a person will go for forgiveness, reconciliation and above all, love.—Interracial Multicultural Romance Readers (IMRR) Just start it—trust me, you won’t be able to stop.—Emma Rae, Romancing the Book, Rose That Rules All!  I was so taken in by the characters I loved, yes loved this book.—GJM, Rites of Romance, Recommended Read I cried, laughed, had moments of incredible frustration, but in the end fell in love.—Yadkny, Happily Ever After Reviews If this were a movie, it would be a box office smash.—Dakota, Dark Diva Reviews I found myself stalking the novel, devouring each page, and craving to know what happens next.—Zee, Fire Pages Reviews