byBrenda Pandos

Kobo ebook | March 14, 2013

Pricing and Purchase Info

$2.99

Prices and offers may vary in store

Available for download

Not available in stores

about

With one kiss, Tatiana has discovered a love for a man she’d hated—the prince of Natatoria. Through the botched rescue attempt by her father against this union, an army of rebels has revealed their identity and intentions—treason. When the King is fatally injured, Azor takes things into his own hands. No one is safe as mers are forced to take sides. Betamers take the blame, including Tatiana’s family’s closest friend, Badger, and the punishment is death.

Caught between the bond and her true feelings, Tatiana, the future Queen, must overcome the promise to fight for what’s right and uncover the truths of the past or all will become Everlost.

Title:Everlost, Mer Tales Book 3Format:Kobo ebookPublished:March 14, 2013Publisher:Obsidian Mountain PublishingLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN:9990006569322

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Excellent Read! Such a great conclusion to the series! A fun story filled with some twists and turns and romance. A great read for all ages, especially those that love paranormal books. Highly recommend reading this series as Brenda is a wonderful writer.
Date published: 2015-04-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Excellent Read! Loved this book so much I have recommended the series to some friends. I was glad to read about Tatchi, because she wasn't mentioned much in the last book Evergreen. It was good to get her story from when she disappeared. This book set under the water in the Mer city. I was sorry this series ended as I enjoyed it immensely. The ending brought all the other characters together and finished loose end very well Comment Comment | Permalink
Date published: 2014-03-02
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Too soon I hoped for a better ending...
Date published: 2014-02-12
Rated 3 out of 5 by from A bit disappointed I really enjoyed this series of books however I was really disappointed with the ending. It was really boring and a bit of a let down for the rest of the series. I won't explain more as I do not want to give it away for other readers but I'm sure I'm not the only person who will think this. Why write a really imaginative original book and then play too safe for the ending it felt a bit like the author got bored.
Date published: 2014-01-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Good read I enjoyed the trilogy
Date published: 2013-12-19
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Everlost Loved it!! OMG! So awesome!
Date published: 2013-09-11
Rated 4 out of 5 by from ♥♥♥♥ Brilliant worth the read
Date published: 2013-06-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Loved it Oh my I so going to mis them . It is a wonderful series and this book proofs it . That you are amazingly talented . Xxx
Date published: 2013-03-31