You can tell a lot about somebody in a minute. If you choose the right minute. Here are 228 of them.
Join Neil Strauss, "The Mike Tyson of interviewers," (Dave Pirner, Soul Asylum), as he
- Makes Lady Gaga cry, tries to keep Mötley Crüe out of jail & gets kidnapped by Courtney Love
- Shoots guns with Ludacris, takes a ride with Neil Young & goes to church with Tom Cruise and his mother
- Spends the night with Trent Reznor, reads the mind of Britney Spears & finds religion with Stephen Colbert
- Gets picked on by Led Zeppelin, threatened by the mafia & serenaded by Leonard Cohen
- Picks up psychic clues with the CIA, diapers with Snoop Dog & prison survival tips from Rick James
- Goes drinking with Bruce Springsteen, dining with Gwen Stefani & hot tubbing with Marilyn Manson
- Talks glam with David Bowie, drugs with Madonna, death with Johnny Cash & sex with Chuck Berry
- Gets molested by the Strokes, in trouble with Prince & in bed with… you’ll find out who inside
And many, many more awkward moments and accidental adventures with the world’s number one stars in Everyone Love You When You’re Dead.