Exchange Server 2010 Portable Command Guide
MCTS 70-662 and MCITP 70-663
All the MCTS 70-662 and MCITP 70-663 Commands in One Compact, Portable Resource
Maximize your efficiency as an Exchange Server 2010 administrator, and master the commands, keywords, command arguments, options, and prompts covered on Microsoft’s MCTS 70-662 and MCITP 70-663 exams! This easy, handy reference brings together all the techniques, tips, tools, and examples you’ll need. It’s your perfect take-anywhere guide to running Exchange Server 2010 environments—and passing Microsoft’s two key Exchange Server 2010 administration exams.
Covers all the commands you need to score higher on your MCTS 70-662 and MCITP 70-663 exams!
- Master Exchange Server 2010’s newest administration features
- Plan and implement deployments and upgrades
- Use bulk management tools to administer multiple recipients or mailboxes
- Configure hub and edge transport, rules, and agents
- Work with mailboxes, mailbox servers, databases, and public folders
- Set up Client Access Server, Outlook access, and certificates
- Maximize availability with Database Availability Groups (DAGs)
- Recover from multiple forms of server failure
- Use default message routing and Exchange hub sites
- Implement and operate Unified Messaging (UM)
- Integrate Exchange Server 2010 into older Exchange environments
- Use scripts to automate administration
- Configure Role-Based Access Control (RBAC) permissions
- Leverage Exchange Management Shell’s reporting capabilities
- Troubleshoot Exchange Server with Test cmdlets
Your Perfect Take-Anywhere Exchange Server 2010 Command Resource!
- Covers PowerShell commands on the MCTS 70-662 and MCITP 70-663 exams
- Includes important administration commands that aren’t on the exams
- Packed with realistic scenarios, high-efficiency examples, and expert tips
- Includes many of the new SP1 cmdlets!
Category: Microsoft Certification
Covers: Exchange Server 2010 Exams (MCTS 70-662 and MCITP 70-663)