Spend more time sharing the experience of exploring a new place with those you love most with DK Eyewitness Travel: Family Guides Italy. This guidebook gives families with kids between the ages of four and twelve the travel information they need most to have fun together on vacation.
DK Eyewitness Travel: Family Guides Italy is written by parents who understand the unique needs of traveling families.
- Major sights are "hub" destinations around which to plan your day.
- "Let off steam" suggestions and eating options around all hubs enable the entire family to recharge their batteries.
- Maps outlining the nearest parks, playgrounds, and public toilets.
- Dedicated "Kids Corners" feature cartoons, quizzes, puzzles, and games to inform and entertain young travelers on the road.
- Language section lists essential words and phrases.
- "Take shelter" recommendations suggest indoor activities for rainy days.
- Plus, this updated guidebook offers child-friendly sleeping and eating options, detailed maps of main sightseeing areas, travel information, budget guidance, and age-range suitability for major activities.
DK Eyewitness Travel: Family Guide Italy offers you the best things to see and do on a family vacation to Rome, Venice, Florence, and throughout Italy. Each spread bursts with family-focused travel tips and ideas for activities that will engage children, from pony-trekking in Gran Sasso National Park in Abruzzo to spending the night next to the shark tank at Genova''s Aquarium in Liguria to visiting the Colosseum in Rome.
DK Eyewitness Travel: Family Guide Italy includes all the practical information you need for a fun, stress-free family vacation.